I finally got up the courage to make an appointment with an RE (reproductive endocrinologist). AKA someone who is going to help us have a baby... We hope.
I was a nervous wreck making the appointment, but I don't know why.... I never have a problem saying what I think, need, want, ect...
We couldn't make an appointment until J U N E!!! They are booked until then! So, I am really glad we called now, we need to get this show on the road! Now to begin collecting my medical records... I called for my films from my HSG in October and I also need the photos taken during both of my surgeries. My OB/GYN had my surgery reports ready today, so I picked those up. It is really hard to read "removed products of conception" when you know they are talking about Y O U R baby... Hurt my heart = (
Just so hard to read over how those procedures were done. I tried to do it like I was reading some other patient's information for school, but I couldn't. I knew it was my body, my baby. I shouldn't have even read them. Now I can't put them down...
In other news... I took my 5th unit test for Nursing 110 today.... 96%! We have a comprehensive final on Friday that I am really going crazy over. We have just learned so much information in 8 weeks. I have a B+ right now, but I am worried that will drop to a B- which could really affect my GPA.
Well, I best be off to studying... I must keep repeating to myself... Put down the surgery reports, put down the surgery reports, put down the surgery reports....
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry you read the report. I don't think I couldeverbear to read something like that.
Taking the first step is always hard but I am sure your RE will be wonderful.
GL on your next test. 96% is great and I bet you end up with an A- in the class! Sudy hard!
Post a Comment