1. Get Healthy
2. Stop Procratinating (school, housework, ect)
3. More quality time with Hubby
AND MOST IMPORTANT
4. Move Past the Past... move on, but don't forget (this is a H A R D one)
Ok, so everyone makes these crazy things, but I really want to at least accomplish a few of them. I want to start living again. Since we have lost our two pregnancies I think I have stopped living.... Time to move forward and realize each day is new and no matter what we love our babies, but they are not here and I can't do anything to bring them back.
Hubby and I are really looking forward to a great year together. We want to get healthy (diet and exercise).... so that should be interesting! Time to feel good...
So, here is to 2008!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment