Sunday, January 13, 2008

Remembering Cashew (pregnancy #2)

Saturday the 12th, 2008 was my estimated date of delivery for my second pregnancy. Had this pregnancy been ok, I would have delivered somewhere around thise time.... So, this is all I have to remember our little Cashew by... He is in heaven with his sibling, our little Peanut.

We couldn't get to the park Saturday to do our ballon/letter release like we did on my first EDD for Peanut. We hope to get there next Saturday. I *NEED* that release... That last time to say goodbye to what I only got to hold onto for 3 short weeks.... (we lost Cashew at 7 weeks)

We Love You Cashew and We Miss You



**Please continue to pray for my new nephew, born Thursday, Jan. 10th, 2008. As of today he is still in the NICU and will probably be there a few more days.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.
The 12 was the anniversary of my first loss.
I hope our babies are in heaven somewhere together..


Trish

Meghan said...

Yes you may use my blog about what not to about say! =) (Didn't know where else to respond to your post!!)

And I am so sorry for both your losses!! I wish you the best of luck!